Jat Tehnika Calibration Laboratory is aerospace industry leading laboratory in the region.
Calibration laboratory provides a wide range of specialized services of calibration, repair, consulting and other services in the aerospace industry whose activities are recognized and accepted by Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia.
Calibration Laboratory is production organization unit of JATT which carries out control, adjustment, calibration and repair of tools and measuring equipment for JATT. Part of Laboratory’s free capacity is used as calibration of measuring equipment for more than 300 customers.
Specialized calibration services in aviation include:
– Avionics Test Equipment
– Electrical Measuring equipment (multimeter, scope, signal generator, counter..)
– Air Data-/ Pitot Static Testers
– Pressure (analog and digital pressure gauges, pressure transmitter..)
– Force and Torque Tools and Test equipment (torque wrench ,tensiometer, dynamometer ..)
– Time (stopwatch analog/digital)
If your tool and equipment are not listed here, do not hesitate to call. This is merely a brief description of our capabilities.
The certificate contains all necessary traceability information. All results are traceable to a national or international standard. Calibration Laboratory is accredited by the Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) according to SRPS ISO/IEC 17025:2006 standard (Certificate no. 02-028).
Short description of the scope
– DC and AC electric voltage
– DC and AC electrical current
– Electrical resistance
– Time and frequency
– Torque measuring devices
On-site calibration is possible on demand.